MAI 1.1.3b, released May 21 2015
- The legato bug is fixed. Smoother rythm.
- Clickable links in About.
- Various bug fixes
- Improved error handling
MAI 1.1.1b, released April 9 2015
- On/Off toggle for Strike position filter on part level
- Bug fixes
MAI 1.1.0b, released April 6 2015
- Improved editors for modulations and bridges.
MARCO 1.0b, released November 15 2014
The program is now complete in as it can morph all major aspects of the music:
Tempo, rhythm, melody, harmony, tonality and timbre.
The new name, Musifier Adaptive Real-time Composer tells what the program is about.
MVO 0.9.10b, released September 04 2013
Improved start scripts
MVO 0.9.8b, released September 01 2013
MVO 0.9.8b, released August 15 2013
- Introducing Event-chains as a means to control target state
- Minor fixes
Note: The program still has a poor understanding of tonality. This will be addressed.
MVO 0.9.7b-peek, released July 15 2013
- Introducing state events as a means to manipulate target state and control the orchestra
- Introducing the option of partitioning the state over the players in the orchestra
- Total overhaul of GUI.
- Improved robustness and responsivity.
MVO 0.9.4b, released February 20 2007
- A bug has been fixed in the Chord Sequence player. It caused (unwanted) modulations.
- A bug in the algorithms controlling the rhythm has been fixed. Rhythm in morphs is now more coherent.
- A transport panel has been added. It can appear either at the top of the window or floating outside in a window of its own.
- A number of smaller fixes and improvements.
MVO 0.9.3b, released January 2007
- The control of the melody line of Melody and Polyphonic players has been improved in several ways.
- Bass part is improved.
- The generated music can be saved to a std midi file.
- The GUI is improved. For simplicity the application has one window only.
- The sliders in the gui can be moved by external midi controllers like the M-Audio O2.
MVO 0.9.2b, released September 19 2006
- User interface has been improved.
- Getting invalid data into the theme editors is now next to impossible.
If you still manage to enter inadequate data the program will tell you.